Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con - HAC-001(-01)



 




Description


👉Get the gaming system that lets you play the games you want, wherever you are, however you like.

Includes the Nintendo Switch console and Nintendo Switch dock in black, with contrasting left and right Joy‑Con controllers—one red, one blue. Also includes all the extras you need to get started.

Model number: HAC-001(-01) (product serial number begins with “XKW”)

This model includes battery life of approximately 4.5 - 9 hours*.

*The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.






What included




  • Nintendo Switch™ Console
  • Nintendo Switch Dock
  • Joy‑Con™ (L) Neon Blue
  • Joy‑Con™ (R) Neon Red
  • Joy‑Con™ Wrist Straps
  • Joy‑Con™ Grip
  • High Speed HDMI™ Cable
  • Nintendo Switch AC Adapter



Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. You've been an inspiration to me. I love how you're so kind and selfless. You do such Good Things for people, and it makes me want to be a better person. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Nintendo Switch. I have get good knowledge from your site.
    This is Backward text generator site, I appreciate you to visit this site backward-text-generator

    Kind Regards
    Backward Text Generator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank a lot for sharing this awesome info. I personally like the last point and follow me in my blog. I love to share on social media. keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own.
    rateio para concursos

    ReplyDelete